Dumpster rental prices are caused by many factors. When looking for a good dumpster hauler, you will want to know how each charges per container. You should know these factors so that you are more informed on how and why the pricing is different for each hauler. These 6 factors will further enable you to understand the process and be more confident when it comes to renting your local dumpster rental in Grand Rapids, MI.
6 Pricing Factors
- Location. In today’s economy, more haulers are looking more closely at their bottom line expenses. For local haulers, this means gas prices. A majority of them add the travel costs into the final bill without you even knowing. The closer you are to the dumpster provider, the cheaper your rental will be.
- Dumpster Size. A dumpster roll off will vary in the price when the size is changed. The size of the bin will be the biggest factor affecting price so make sure you determine the right dumpster size.
- Rental Period Length. The average length of time we rent dumpsters is 10 days. Usually if you need the roll off for more than 10 days, you will be charged extra (usually per day).
- Hazardous Materials. There are extra charges for throwing prohibited materials such as microwaves, mattresses, tires among other materials. Call us to see what the potential fees are and we will be happy to let you know.
- Same Day Deliveries. We are experts in next day deliveries and are proud to offer this service because most times when clients need a next day delivery it’s because of an emergency and that is why we offer it. We value our customers and want to be there for them in times of need.
- Discounts for Cash. Most dumpster service haulers will tell you that if you pay cash, they will give you a discount. Even if they don’t tell you, ask them because they might have forgotten. They usually only bring this up if they know they are competing with another company for your business. Work it in your favor and save on the dumpster price. Call us today to see what we can do for you.